As the coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantines continue, our focus is on doing everything we can to reduce risk, raise awareness and manage the stress facing our community during these unprecedented times. Our commitment and focus are on the health of our members, our employees and our community.
Our goal is to open our lobby back up to member traffic as soon as feasible after Kitsap County is approved to move to Phase 3.
To mitigate the risk for our members and employees and continue to serve the needs of our members across all channels, our drive through remains open regular hours to serve you.
Drive-Thru Only – 9:00 to 5:30 M-F.
Night Drop is available and we will be checking it multiple times per day and will mail you a receipt.
Access to Your Accounts and Loans
- Our Call Center (360-307-6400) is available from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm M – F.
- The shared branching call center is available 24/7 by calling 1-888-837-6500
- The secured message center is available from connectioncu.org. Click “help” at the top of the main page and then ‘contact us’.
- You will continue to have 24/7 access to your money through ATMs, as well as online. Our ATM at 10200 Silverdale Way NW is a deposit taking ATM.
- Telephone banking available by calling 360-334-7972 or toll free 844-607-9718.
- Consumer Loan applications may be completed online or via phone at 360-307-6400. Loan representatives are also available by appointment.
- Our staff is available by appointment only from 9:00 to 5:00. Contact us at 360-307-6400 to schedule an appointment if needed.
We understand the concern and uncertainty many are feeling around health and finances. At Connection CU, we are committed to doing the right thing for our membership and community. Here are some examples:
- Emergency loans available with low rates, flexible terms and no payment for 90 days
- The ability to skip a payment on your Connection CU loan with no fee
- Waiver of pay by phone loan payment fees
- Free financial counseling and budget assistance
- Debt consolidation and loan modification options
- No early withdrawal fees or penalties on Certificates of Deposit
For those of you who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and need assistance, we stand ready to support you in any way we can. Please contact us at 360-307-6400 so we can develop a solution that works for you.
For the latest updates from Connection CU, visit us online or facebook.com/connectioncu.