By providing your cell phone number or texting “Yes” and opting-in to Connection Credit Union (“CCU”) Promotional Text Messaging (SMS Wireless), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You have provided us with your consent to send you promotional text messages in conjunction with the
financial services you requested. Your cellphone service provider’s Msg&Data Rates may apply to our
initial text message and all subsequent text messages. These text messages will be delivered to you
using an automated dialing system. You agree to receive these messages at the number of the phone
that you used to opt-in, which you own or are authorized to provide. Your consent to receive these
automated text messages is not a condition of receiving any CCU product or service. You may revoke
your consent at any time.
- To revoke your consent at any time text “STOP”. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we
will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no
longer receive SMS messages from us.
If you want to resubscribe to promotional text messaging, text “CCU” to +1(888)887-1766 and we will
start sending SMS messages to you again. Promotional text massaging is different than support
To receive support, you may send an SMS message to +1(360)307-6400 during business hours and a
CCU representative will respond.
For help or further information text “HELP”. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will
respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- CCU charges no fee for this text service, but your cellular carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
You will receive up to two SMS messages per week. If you have any questions about your text plan or
data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. Participating carriers include, but are not limited
to, AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Sprint, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and
- You understand the text messages we send may be seen by anyone with access to your phone.
You are responsible and should take steps to safeguard your phone and your text messages if
you want them to remain private. Text messages are not encrypted. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO
SEND SENSITIVE OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION VIA TEXT MESSAGING. CPCU will never
ask that you send us sensitive information via text message. If you receive a text message
purported to be from CCU and requesting sensitive information, please do not respond and contact
CCU immediately by phone at +1(360)307-6400.
- CCU makes no warranty regarding availability or reliability of this service, and CCU shall have no
liability related to any delay or failure in the delivery or receipt of messages from CCU Text Messaging
- CCU may change these terms and conditions at any time. Updated terms and conditions shall be
effective when posted to CPCU’s website. You agree to review the terms and conditions regularly to
ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of this service after the terms and conditions
have been changed shall constitute your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- CCU may cancel your subscription to this text messaging service at any time without notice to you.
- Depending on your relationship with CCU, the terms of other agreements may apply to your use of
CCU Text Messaging (SMS Wireless). At a minimum, use of CCU Text Messaging (SMS Wireless) by
CCU members shall be subject to the terms of the CCU Membership and Account Agreement.