Lost or Stolen debit or credit card?
We sure do love staying in touch with our members...So much in fact, that you can now connect with us via text. We know that text messaging is a preferred method of communication for many. With our new service, you now have the ability to chat with us wherever and whenever through your mobile device.
Simply text your general questions/concerns to the same number you would call: 360.307.6400 and go about your day. One of our friendly team members will get back to you during credit union business hours.
Even after hours, we’ve got you covered! Text any of these Keywords to 360.307.6400 for 24/7 quick access to common questions about Connection CU services.
- ATM – Find the location of a participating network ATM near you.
- Card Boss – Ready to take control of your CCU debit or credit card? Learn more about our Card Boss tool.
- Follow – Connect with us on social media.
- Hours – Get our hours and branch location information.
- Join – For information on how to apply to become a member of Connection CU.
- Loan - To apply for a loan or credit card with Connection CU.
- Location – Get our location, with a map and directions to Connection CU.
- Lost – For information on how to report a lost/stolen credit or debit card.
- Mobile – Take CCU with you via our Mobile App to manage your accounts from anywhere and make mobile deposits.
- Online - How to access CCU’s free Online Banking and bill pay program.
- Payment – Make a payment to your CCU loan using a debit card.
- Rates – For rates on loans, savings and CD accounts.
- Review – Get a quick link to leave a Google review about Connection CU
- Routing – Setting up a new direct deposit or payment? Our Routing number is 325180207, but we can text it to you, too!
- Scholarship – Access our annual Scholarship Application.
- Shared Branch – Not near our office? We participate in a nationwide network of branch locations. Find a branch near you.
- Stop – To opt out of text messaging with Connection CU. (We’ll be sorry to see you go, though!)
- Wire – Need to have funds wired to your CCU account? Get the instructions your sender will need to get the funds to you.
What's better than a newsletter, website alert, or email? Quick text updates from your favorite Credit Union pals.
Stay in the know about special offers, promotions, events, closings, and more!
We promise not to bug you too much. When you opt-in to receive text messages from us, we'll only send relevant & valuable information to you. But if at any time you decide to no longer receive these types of text message updates, simply text/reply STOP and we will remove you from any further communications. Need assistance? Text/reply HELP.