Our New Online and Mobile Banking – LIVE on April 14th
Our new and online and mobile banking solution creates a dramatically improved user experience for you with a new, easy to use interface and simpler ways to manage your accounts faster and more securely.
Some of the enhancements include:
- New mobile banking solution including remote deposit capture. Now you can take pictures of your checks for deposit. You can now download the mobile apps here:
- iOS (Apple Store) – https://apps.apple.com/us/app/connection-cu-mobile/id1324601094
- Android (Play Store) – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=connectioncu.mbanking
- Set alerts and get notifications on your accounts
- View balances, transaction history, make transfers and pay bills
If you are an existing online banking user, when you log in to the new system for the first time, this is how it should go:
- You will log in with your current username and password
- You will next see a screen to enter the one time passcode (OTP) numeric code that was sent to your email on your account record
- Enter the OTP code and you will be finished logging in
- Explore the new site!
If you have not previously logged in to online banking, please click on the Enroll Now button to complete your enrollment.
If you need assistance, please contact us at 360-307-6400.
Card Boss. Take control of your Connection CU debit and credit cards with our new card control app! Set transaction limits and alerts, suspend your cards and much more.
Get the app below:
Help for Auto Buying. We have a new partnership with Auto Solutions that takes the hassle out of buying a car. Tell them what you want, negotiate a price and they deliver it to you or the credit union. It’s that simple. For those of you that like the car buying process – go for it. For those that don’t, this could save you time, money and hassle of buying a car. We could all use less hassle. Auto Solutions also has dealer relations throughout the Northwest and can often negotiate a better price. Contact them at cu-autosolution.com
E-Statements are now available – Get your monthly or quarterly statements from us faster when you sign up for e-statements. Plus, there are no paper statements lurking in your mailbox for potential thieves to snag. Contact us to sign up and e-statements are available from inside online banking so they are convenient to retrieve.
Share Branching – You now have access to over 6,500 credit union branch locations across the country through our new shared branching relationships. Click here to find one. With the shared branching network, Connection CU members also have access to free text and mobile banking (sign up at the above link) and access to your CCU accounts 24 hours a day by calling 1-866-MYCUNOW .