Get help with back rent or security deposits! Connection Credit Union now has a security deposit loan program to help combat the rising cost of housing in our communities.
We have expanded the program and it can now be used for back rent due to the COVID impacts in our community.
- 0.00% APR (Annual Percentage Rate)
- Borrow up to $5,000
- Terms up to 24 months (on loans over $2,500) 18 months on loans below $2,500.
Open Doors Loan Program details:
- Help with back rent if you’ve been impacted by the pandemic.
- Use funds for first and last month’s rent plus security deposit.
- Proceeds payable directly to landlord or property management company.
- Household income qualifications – LESS than $57,650 for a 1 person household in Kitsap County. Less than $82,300 for a family of 4. Varies depending on family size.
- Credit qualifications: 580 or better credit score, 45% or less debt to income ratio and at least 6 months on job.
- Some restrictions apply. Must live, work, worship or attend school in Kitsap county to be eligible for membership.
Contact us today for additional details or to get qualified.