Open Doors Loan – Doing our part to help with affordable housing in our community
Connection Credit Union is partnering with credit unions across the state to offer a security deposit loan program to help combat the rising cost of housing in our communities.
- 5.49% APR*
- Borrow up to $5,000
- Terms up to 18 months (on loans over $2,500)
Open Doors Loan Program details:
- Covers 2/3 cost of first and last month’s rent plus security deposit.
- Proceeds payable directly to landlord or property management company.
- Household income qualifications – LESS than $47,900 for a 1 person household in Kitsap County. Varies depending on family size.
- Credit qualifications: 580 or better credit score, 45% or less debt to income ratio and at least 6 months on job.
- Some restrictions apply. Must live, work, worship or attend school in Kitsap county to be eligible for membership.
Contact us today for additional details or to get qualified.